Experienced Trial Attorney Serving Knoxville Residents
Competent, Professional Legal Services
When you find yourself facing legal issues, it’s important that you work with an attorney who is knowledgeable and compassionate, with the ability to aggressively stand up to your accusers and fight for your legal rights. Here in Eastern Tennessee, Stone Law Firm, PLLC is ready to learn more about your case and discuss legal representation. If you have been unjustly accused, we will work diligently to defend you in court, or even settle without having to face a trial.
Trial attorney Wesley Stone has been representing clients throughout the greater Knoxville region for the past 12 years. His areas of legal expertise include the following:
- Criminal Law: Providing legal assistance to individuals accused of committing a crime.
- Driving Under the Influence: Representing DUI cases and challenging sobriety tests.
- Personal Injury: Seeking compensation for individuals harmed by others’ actions, inactions or negligence.
- Real Property Law: Interpreting and enforcing property-related rights.
- Court of Appeals: Seeking appeals to unfair rulings.
About Our Firm
Our law firm offers a wide range of services to meet your needs. We can represent you when you need a trial attorney to advocate for you. Our firm can conduct legal research to help with appeals or cases that involve property disputes. We can push for reduced charges, a lesser sentence or a case dismissal.
If you are facing legal challenges or need legal advice, we are here to assist you. We stay up-to-date on changes to the law, and we’ll share with you our recommended strategy for helping you win your case.
Reach Out to Us for All Your Legal Needs
Need professional support with a legal matter? We invite you to contact Stone Law Firm, PLLC by calling (865) 722-1471 or filling out our online form.